Teflon Coated Immersion Heaters
1. SS coated by PTFE(Others material also could work as request)
It is good chemical stability for symmetrical and no branched molecule configuration which can be unscathed in strong acid, strong alkali, oxidizer, oxide, aqua regia especially in boiled Hydrofluoric Acid with 0-100% saturation.
2. Good dis-viscosity
It is made by fluorine plastic materials with good physical and chemical function
Which is suitable to kinds of strong acid, alkali.
3. Electro thermal tube can be made of metal tube or SS tube.
Special demand can be met according to your designing drawing.
Poly (PTFE) made by Du Pont (USA).
4.Widely used to Chemical engineering, electroplating acid-refined industry. Burden of electro thermal is extremely low, but high insulation resistance. Heater Designed according to international standard.
EXCELLENT CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
Durable heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) encases the stainless steel tubular elements offering maximum chemical resistance.
Low watt density, 10 watts/sq.inch (1.5w/cm²) minimizes buildup for longer heater life. Fast heat dissipation.
EXCELLENT UNIFORM HEATING
Over the side design parallel to tank heating.
Bottom design heater section provides even heating with varying liquid levels.
CORROSION RESISTANT TERMINAL ENCLOSE HEAD
Vapor tight, corrosion resistant – flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure with 3 foot (.9m) flexible corrosion resistant thermoplastic flexible conduit. Available in NEMA 4 compliant enclosure (consult factory for specifications).
Grounded internal stainless steel elements.
Over Heat Thermal Fuse Protector is built in (Option A), suitable for solutions up to 190°F (88°C). Available with automatic reset or manual reset thermal protection. Consult factory for available options.
500 to 9,000 watts at 120, 240, 480 volts. 208, 380, 415 and 600 and other custom voltages available. (Consult factory)
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
• Single phase power.
• Lower watt densities for higher viscous solution and technical acids.
• Standard guards are constructed of polypropylene not for use in Chromic Acid or temperatures above 180°F. Available with Fluoropolymer (PTFE) guards for CHROMIC ACID.
• Custom vertical riser length available (cold zone).
• Longer wire and conduit length available.
• Thermal protection available in various temperatures based on request. Standard protection is fuse operation. Available with self-reset or manual reset protection.
• Available with SEESAW® liquid level control, highly recommended for ultimate safety protection.
• MSDS Sheets required.