The Silicone Heating strip consists of high temperature resistance wire wound around a fiberglass core for added support and flexibility while still allowing for expansion and contraction during heat up and cool down. The element is laid out in a computer designed pattern to provide maximum heat transfer and temperature uniformity. After the element is laid out, it is vulcanized between two sheets of silicone rubber until they become one. The silicone rubber sheets also have a layer of fiberglass for added strength and tear resistance. The same vulcanization process is used to attach the power leads and cord sets to the heater windings.
Light and flexible heater
Heats fast and high efficiency thermal conversion
Widely used on industry, agriculture, medical and household electrical appliances
Can customize the practical power, voltage, size, customer’s logo and more
1. Maximum temperature resistantof insulation : 200 C degree
2. Best continuous working temperature as 150C degree, max temperature as 230C degree momentarily.
3. Power deviation : 8% insulation resistance : >= 5MΩ
4. Compressive strength : 1500V/5s
5. Standard dimension : width: 20mm-1000mm ; Length : 25mm-1000mm; lead wire length : 200mm.
6. Fast heat diffusion , uniform heat transfer , directly heat objects on ; high thermal efficiency , high strength , long service life ,work safe , uneasy for ageing.
Application of Silicone Rubber Heaters:
1 Freezing and compression prevention for various instruments and devices.
2 Medical equipment such as blood analyzer, test tube heater.
3 Computer auxiliary equipment, such as laser printer.
4 Vulcanized surface of plastic film.