Industrial Resistance Electric Immersion Flange Heater are screwed directly through a threaded opening in a tank wall or through a matching pipe coupling or half coupling.
Sizes of screw plug heaters are available with 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2″ pipe threads.
A wide selection of screw plug sizes, kilowatt ratings, voltages, sheath materials, terminal enclosures and thermostats makes these compact heaters ideal for all types of applications.
- Tube diameter: Φ8mm-Φ16mm
- Tube Material: SS201, SS304, SS316, SS321 and INCOLOY800 etc
- Insulation Material: MgO
- Conductor Material: Nichrome Resistance Wire
- Wattage Density: High/Middle/Low (5-25w/cm2)
- Lead Connection Option: Threaded Stud Terminal or Lead Wire
|Sheath Dia. ±0.15mm||6.4||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||25|
|Sheath Length Max. (mm)||6000||6000||6500||6500||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000|
|Wattage Tolerance||+5% -10%|
|Resistance Tolerance||+10% -5%|
Note:Other diameter and length heaters are available, Please consult For more details.
Drawings of Industrial electric immersion flange heater