Infrared heating elements are working under temperature 300°C to 700°C (572°F – 1292°F) ,We produce infrared wavelengths in the range of 2 to 10 micron, which is in the most suitable distance for plastics and many other materials absorb, which makes infrared ceramic heater the most efficient infrared radiant emitter on the market.
Our Infrared Heaters are designed to produce maximum output in form of heat energy. They are constructed by a firmly burnt-in heating coil. The heater incorporates highly heatproof resistance wire that provides safety against any damage.
Longer service life is achieved since the resistance of the heaters is made to remain constant over the whole temperature range. The glaze used in this heater has excellent radiation properties therefore the radiation efficiency is also very high.
Construction and material of infrared heating element :
Insulator: High thermal shock resistance ceramic material
Resistance wire: High quality Ni80Cr20
Glaze Layer: good radiation metal oxide materials with moderate additives to increase radiation intensity and enhance the suitability of the glaze.
Reference standard sizes of infrared heating element :
2. Other sizes, power and voltage can be customized.
3. Built in thermocouple available
far infrared ceramic heater gas element
|Advantage||High operating temperatures,no light ,save energy|
|Color||white, yellow, black, etc|
|Delivery date||7-10Days after payment|
Features of infrared heating element :
1. Radiation feature: The monochromatic radiation rate of our infrared ceramic heater reaches 90%, and the reverse radiation rate is larger than 83%.
2.Thermal response time: Less than 20 minutes from the room temperature to the set temperature
3. Durability: The surface keeps smooth after five times heating and cooling exchanges.
4. The radiation surface temperature uniformity: ≤15%
5. Power error: ≤5%
6. Cold insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >2m
7. Thermal insulation resistance: 500V megameter >0.5m
8. The service life of >3000 hours
Application of Square Infrared Ceramic Heater:
1. plastic extrusion and injection machines,
2.plastic hollow and blowing machines
3 chemical fibre moulding machines
6.Glass & metal heat treating
7. outdoors.infrared saunas .
8. Warming suckling animals or captive animals in zoos or veterinary clinics