cartridge heater is a tube shaped heavy duty heating element primarily used in industrial settings. This cylindrical-shaped heating element simply comprises resistive wiring enclosed in a metallic sheath. A layer of electrical insulation separates the outer casing from the wires, which are powered by an electrical connection. The diameter of the heating element and its length can vary to suit specific applications. Cartridge heaters are used to generate heat in many different applications。
|Diameter (mm)||1-35mm (Non-standard can be customized)|
|Length (mm)||10mm – 10000mm|
|Temperature||Max 850 ℃|
|Available with a built in Thermocouple||K or J type Thermocouple|
|Input voltage||12V-480V (non-standard can be customized)|
|Insulation resistance (500 [V-DC] unheated)||≥50MΩ|
|The maximum leakage current (253 [V-AC] unheated)||≤0.5mA|
|High voltage stability (temperature) Rated voltage||≤24V -500V-DC> 24V 1500V-AC|
Cartridge Heater Material Specification
Tube Material: Seamless SS304, SS321, SS316L, SS310S, Incoloy 600/800/840 etc;
MGO Rod: Imported from Japan Tateho, USA OTC;
MGO Powder: Imported from UK UCM, Japan Tateho;
Resistance Heating Wire: Sweden Kanthal, Germany BGH, NiCr8020;
High Temperature Wire: Fiberglass wire, Pure Nickel Core wire, Telfon wire, Silicone wire;
Terminal Pin: Nickel-manganese alloy, pure nickel wire.
Cartridge heater with thermcouple applications
• Plastics and Packaging applications
• Medical Care
• Automotive Industry
• Test instruments
• Liquid Immersion
Our Advantages :
1. We can accept multiple specifications order;
2. Product diversification, diverse specifications and material (Imported from Foreign )
3. Cartridge heaters can be made from 1mm – 35mm diameter
4. High Quality High Power Cartridge Heater (Max density: 50 w/cm2 )
5. Advanced equipment: X-ray machine, laser welding machine, CNC winding machine etc.
6. TIG welding, OTC(USA) MGO rod, UCM(UK) MGO powder, BJH(Germany) and Kanthel( Sweden) resistance wire
7. OEM service, Custom-Made service
Before you selecting a cartridge heater for your application,please let us know below information:
1) How much wattage is required?
2) What voltage will be used?
3) What is the heated length? What is the overall length?
4) How long are the heater leads or what is the lead length required?
5) What is the outside diameter of the cartridge heater?
6) What is the ambient temperature the cartridge heater will see?
7) What is the maximum temperature required from the heater?
8) How quickly do you want to reach your operating temperature or set point in hour/minutes?
9) What is the type and weight (in lbs.) of the material you want to heat?
10) Special Modifications
Q:Are you a trade company or a manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer of heating elements and thermocouples in China.
Q:What is your payment terms?
A: 30% TT deposit in advance and 70% balance before shipment.
Q:Sample time and delivery time ?
A:Normally it will take you about 3-7 days to finish the sample,and for mass production is based on quantity, the detailed delivery please check with us when you release order.
More inquiry,please feel free to contact us: