Silicone Rubber Heater extremely thin, light and flexible. And the silicone rubber heater can transfer heat to any required place.In processing, it can improve heat transfer, accelerate temperature rising and reduce power need.
Glass fiber-reinforced silicon rubber can ensure the heater to be stable in dimension, without losing flexibility.
Data of silicone Rubber heating element:
1. Fast heating with a coefficient of heat conductivity of only 1W/m.k. Due to its small thermal capacity, prompt turn on/off can be achieved.
2. High thermal efficiency: The temperature of electric heating film itself is only tens of centidegrees higher than that of the liquid when heating, which is 2-3 times energy saving than ordinary electric stoves.
3. Water, acid and alkali resistance, high-strength of electric insulation.
4. High mechanical strength with 100kg/cm² mechanical pressure.
5. Small size: Small space occupied when applying this heating product.
6. Easy application: Its self-insulation and free-of-open-fire property greatly help simplify the techniques of heat preservation and thermal insulation.
7. Its wide range of temperature,-60°C~250°C, can not be simply achieved by other electrical appliances.
8. Long service time: Under normal use, the product almost can be permanently and continuously used because nickel and chrome materials are durable to any corrosion, and the silastic has a high surface resistance up to 100kg/cm², which is uncomparable for any other electric heaters.
9. Made in any size, the temperature of the product can be precisely adjusted by temperature controller.
|Temperature Rating||silicone heating element 250°C maximum operating|
|Size/Shape Limitations||silicone heater Min size 20mm*20mm|
|Thickness||~0.06 inch(Single-Ply)~0.12 inch(Dual-Ply)|
|Voltage||Any AC or DC|
|Wattage||Customer specified(Normal maximum of 0.8-1 watts per square mm)|
|Power lead wire||Silicone rubber, SJ Power Cord, or Teflon insulated stranded wire|
|Attachment||Hooks, lacing eyelets, Or Belt closure. Temperature control(Thermostat)|
1. Thinness, lightness, sticky and flexibility
Application of Silicone Rubber Heaters:
Freeze protection and condensation prevention for many types of instrumentation and equipment.
Medical equipment such as blood analyzers and test tube heaters.
Computer peripherals such as laser printers.
Curing of plastic laminates.
Photo processing equipment.
Semiconductor processing equipment.
Thermal transfer equipment
Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage.