Brass nozzle heaters are completely against external agents such as melted plastics. They are very resistant to wearing and shocks.High watt-density per square centimeter allows a fast and safe reaching of required working temperature. Brass sealed nozzle heaters are submitted to extremely high pressure that ensure high insulation, excellent thermal exchange, lack of internal voids, perfectly smooth contact area for an optimum and uniform heat transfer to every part of the nozzle..
We produce brass sealed nozzle band heaters are available in an extensive variety of sizes and shapes with options for holes, notches and cut-outs. A number of threaded terminals, wire lead options and terminal boxes offer great flexibility for field wiring.
|Industrial Heater||Brass Band Heater|
|Power Standard Density||Max 5w per square centimeter|
|Power Cable||Tear-resistance connection|
|Available||Thermocouple K or J|
Material of Brass Nozzle band heater:
– Brass tube
– Nickel-Chrome 80/20 resistive winding
– Continuous mica insulation
– Flexible bipolar feeding lead + earth wire
– Teflon-fibreglass insulated nickel conductors, with metal braiding protection Max working temperature is 500ºC.
Features of Insulated band heaters:
– Available in Premium, Economy & Power Saving Options Available
– Conserves Energy with improved Heating Efficiency Up to 30 Watts per square inch.
– Superior Thermal Conductivity and die electric strength.
– Available in various Lead Terminations & Clampings
Application of Injection molding machine mica band heater :
2 Cylinders and drums
3 Plastic film extruders
4 Injection and blow Moulding machine
5 Holding Tanks
6 All Plastic & Rubber Processing Machinery
How to order ? Pls provide this informations:
1.Vottage :380V,240V, 220V,200V,110V and other can be customized.
2.Wattage :80W,100W,200W,250W and other can be customized.
3.Heater Inside Diameter :20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm and other can be customized.
4.Heater Height :30mm, 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm and other can be customized.
5.Whether you need holes or not. If yes, it is necessary to provide holes’ quantity, size and position.
6.Termination Stype :screw terminal, plug terminal, ceramic block terminal or lead wire terminal.